- LEDs are a solid state, no filament that is susceptible to shock or vibration if dropped
- Never replace a bulb again (LEDs last over eleven years)
- Low voltage warning circuit with an LED lets you know when to recharge the battery
- Red or Amber LED only draw 120mA compared to 500mA drawn by standard bulbs
- Blue LED only draws 180mA compared to 500mA drawn by standard bulbs
- Rechargeable battery will now last up to eighty hours before needing a recharge
- Case colors: Red, Blue, Orange
- Height: 9" Base
- Diameter: 5 1/2"
- Lens Diameter: 2 1/2"
- Battery: one (6V lantern type)
- Operating Temp. Range: -20°F - 135°F
- Lens Colors: Amber, Blue, Red, Clear, Green, Magenta
DOCS & RESOURCES
215 LED Lantern - Manual
215 LED Lantern - Product Flyer